Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Marketing Director - Seventh Generation
Workingwith internal and external partners, the Marketing Director is responsible fordelivering the annual business plan for assigned product categories includingdevelopment & implementation of core innovation, shopper marketing andconsumer promotions strategy
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES
- Co-leader for Annual Operating Plan Decision MakingBody (co-lead with Customer Development Director) responsible for holisticP&L management on monthly basis with focus on latest view of net salesvalues, risk & opportunities, and margin improvement. Report monthlyon updates to leadership team
- Lead for base innovation team across corecategories, charged with delivering growth
- Lead for annual marketing disciplines including ‘Jobsto be done’ development, brand marketing investment allocation, monthly rollingforecast accuracy, strategic product planning review and portfolio long rangeplan
- Team serves as key liaison with Customer Developmentteam to set priorities and implement annual plans
- Responsible for shopper marketing strategy andannual plan development & execution
- Work with internal teams to ensure brand campaigndelivers on key business objectives & annual goals by category. (Theresponsibility for creating the brand campaigns are the responsibility of theIntegrated Brand Director)
- Manageand build the Brand Marketing team, 5 direct reports: Sr BM HC (with 4reports), BM Baby (1 report), BM e-com (3 reports), Shopper BM.
- Develop, implementand evaluate performance of consumer promotions activities
- Actively manage thetotal portfolio and make trade offs on where to invest the marketing spend.
- Help advance Seventh Generation’s mission by delivering effectiveproducts and consumer engagement programs that help people live healthierlives, through improvements in product/packaging sustainability, and also bypersonally demonstrating our shared values.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 10 years of brand management experience
- MBA preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing a P&L
- Proven ability to understand and consider financial scenarios (e.g. product P&Ls, ROI analyses, etc)
- Demonstrated experience in developing broad innovation funnels and leading teams through stage gate processes towards successful launches
- Demonstrated knowledge of a broad range of traditional and non-traditional consumer marketing techniques/vehicles (e.g., advertising, online marketing, community marketing, etc)
- Demonstrated success leading (cross-functional) teams in evolvingsettings / situations. (e.g. growth businesses or transitioning structures
- Experience working within syndicated data and interpreting results to drive decision-making.
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Team player with "can do" attitude
- Desire to own decisions and take responsibility for outcomes
- Mature individual with capacity for rapid change and degree of ambiguity
- Office environment -no special conditions
- Travel up to 20% ofthe time.
What We Can Offer You
Culture forGrowth | Top NotchEmployee Health & Well Being Benefits | Every VoiceMatters | Global Reach | Life at Unilever | Careers withPurpose | World Class CareerDevelopment Programs | Check Out OurSpace | Focus OnSustainability
Unileveris an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our businessresults and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, globalconsumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows usto match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
EqualOpportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/ProtectedVeterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicantsand employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For moreinformation, please see EEOis the Law
Employmentis subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drugscreening, background check, credit check and DMV check.