Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Digital Marketing Specialist.
Ben & Jerry's Homemade, Inc.
Job Title: Global Digital Marketing Specialist
Department: Marketing (Global BD)
Reports To: Global Head of Digital Marketing
Ben & Jerry’s:
Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc., started in 1978 in a renovated gas station in Burlington, Vermont, USA, founded by childhood friends and dedicated activists Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield. In 2000 Ben & Jerry’s became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Unilever with the remainder of an independent Board of Directors to provide leadership focused on preserving and expanding Ben & Jerry's social mission, brand integrity, and product quality.
Ben & Jerry’s has an inspiring ambition. We aim to be Unilever’s next billion brand by 2020. We are expanding rapidly in Europe and in new markets in Asia and Latin America. This translates into a high-paced growth environment married without uncompromising grassroots and activist spirit. That is how we remain a true purpose-led organization with a connected 3-part mission that are reflected in our KPI’s:
1) Social mission: We initiate innovative ways to improve the quality of life locally, nationally and internationally specifically on Climate Justice and Social Justice, Racial Justice, and Economic Justice
2) Product mission: We make and distribute the finest quality natural ice cream and euphoric concoctions
3) Economic mission: We operate our Company for sustainable, Profitable financial growth
Roles & Responsibilities:
The role of the Global Digital Marketing Specialist is to assist in development, management, and execution of global digital marketing strategies & campaigns. This role will also support the Global Head of Digital Marketing to execute a full range of digital marketing activities and programs to ensure Ben & Jerry’s reaches our business objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Facilitate the monitoring, analyzing, and reporting of key metrics for digital on an ad hoc, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis. Monitor and maintain global reporting dashboards.
Development of best practices, toolkits, and case studies for global deployment across all digital areas of focus.
Facilitate and participate in the development of the global learning agenda and subsequent workshops.
Support the local digital marketing specialists in the development and execution of local digital strategies and ensure global best practices are met.
Develop social media test plans, explore beta opportunities, and ensure general best practices are met across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Support monthly digital communication planning through ensuring countries are adhering to best practices and the global digital strategy.
Enhance, monitor & optimize the website to develop effective consumer journeys and a valuable experience for our fans.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
Demonstrated understanding of and experience in digital and social media platforms and technology.
Demonstrated understanding of company mission, goals and objectives.
Excellent project management skills and initiative are required.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Occasionally required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Office environment, some repetitive motion required.
Travel is not expected for this position.
Our People Profile
To support out 3-part mission, Ben & Jerry’s also has an outspoken people-mission. We look for people with these characteristics to strengthen our team:
· Purpose-driven: passion and drive to make a real impact with our social mission agenda
· Empathy: curious to collaborate with a variety of personalities and styles and to build excellent relationships with internal & external stakeholders
· Mastery: continuously learn and develop to remain an expert in your functional area
· Autonomy: dare to make choices and take ownership
· Activism: interested in bringing about political or social change
· Equity: recognizing power dynamics and how biases play out in interactions throughout society; this awareness and these skills are necessary so that throughout our business we engage respectfully and make decisions fairly
Unilever is an organization committed to diversity and inclusion to drive our business results and create a better future every day for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Applicants and employees are protected from discrimination under Federal law. For more information, please see EEO is the Law
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, credit check and DMV check.