Meridian Behavioral Health
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Primary Therapist Trainee
at Meridian Behavioral Health
Meridian Behavioral Health LLC is a leader in behavioral health care and addiction recovery services, with a network of addiction treatment centers nationwide. Our Bradford, VT location - Valley Vista is looking for a Primary Therapist in Training.
This Opportunity Includes:
- Career growth - we're on the cusp of a major expansion - grow with us!
- Full benefits, including 20 days of paid time off
- Passionate co-workers
- An opportunity to train with our best
- Provide comprehensive clinical assessments of patients
- Development of patient treatment plan
- Counsels patients in group or individual sessions
- Provides group or individual family counseling
- Complete patient care documentation
- Completes discharge and aftercare functions of the master treatment plan
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of two years freedom from chemical abuse problems.
We owe our success to the passion, commitment and expertise of our staff. Many have been through our program personally and know what it takes to get back on that road to recovery – and stay there. Our licensed and experienced staff takes the role of coach/teacher, providing support and encouragement from the heart. Come join us and see the difference you’ll make!
Meridian Behavioral Health provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or genetics.