Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Data Scientist, Business Decisions (f/m)
AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading car trading platform which connects the automotive industry through technology. We lead business activities in more than 30 European countries and enable dealers and consumers to trade seamlessly via our brands AUTO1.com, wirkaufendeinauto.de and Autohero.
You will be part of a highly motivated and ambitious team of Data Analysts, working with statistical modeling and dealing with challenging problems. As a Data Analyst at AUTO1 Group, together with business analysts and production teams, you will help to revolutionize the process and user experience of how people sell and buy cars online and make a real impact on the market.
We leverage great team, creative environment and defined targets.
What you will do:
- Perform prescriptive data analysis that drives business decisions
- Design and analyse hypothesis-based A/B experiments
- Establish and connect financial, product and operative KPIs to monitor and steer developments as well as assess impact on the entire value chain
- Design and monitor pricing and inventory management models and create strategies for inventory placement
- Create compelling stories around data-based insights
- Work cross-functionally to ensure all projects are delivered on-time and within scope and budget
What you should bring:
- Academic specilisation in Applied Economics, Computer Science, Neuroscience, Physics, Statistics, Biostatistics or similar
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role or hands on experince with analysis of business data would be a plus
- Critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong numerical and analytical aptitude, and high proficiency creating and managing advanced models
- Proficient in SQL, R and/or Python. We use Python.
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Data visualisation and presentation skills
- Fluent in business English
What you will get:
- Relocation support that includes assistance with visa, apartment search, moving cost
- A nice office in the heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg) with free drinks & fruits
- The possibility to work with new technologies
- Team and company events like Hackathons international nights, christmas party, soccer, etc.
- Attractive discounts on different services like gym, public transport, leisure activities
Sounds interesting? Upload your CV with a note of your salary expectations. Milos Beronja is looking forward to your application.
+49 30 201 638 2062